Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some cream scones with strawberries.....

Well it is raining here at my house and I'm waiting for the Oscars to start. We have made a big pot of stew, baked a chocolate cake. Now all we need is the awards. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. While I waited for my cake and cupcakes to bake I made some cream scones with strawberries. I just can't seem to stay away from my minis. Okay they were a special request. Mini Hugs!

11 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

Wow!!! Kim these look sooo good!!!My husband thought that they were 'real'....but we know better!!!
Your work is wonderful, enjoy the "Oscars"..talk soon.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Kim, just fabulous!! Your mini food always looks like it's real!!! :) Marsha

Debbie said...

Kim they look wonderful.
Hope you enjoy the Oscars..

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Oh lovely Kim! So sweet :)
I really like that candy witch you bought too!! You should definitively make another candy shop! One can never have enough candy shops :D (and if you ever have too much, just sent me one lol!)

kimsminiatures said...

Thank you Linda, Marsha,Debbie and Stephanie. So glad you like them.
Debbie I loved the Oscars last night and ate lots of chocolate cake!
Stephanie~ I'm glad you like the candy witch. I want to plan a whole new cany shop around her :)
Mini hugs!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your creations are wonderful - so real looking.

kimsminiatures said...

Thank you :o)

MiniKat said...

Those look good enough to eat. That's why mini food is the best... no calories. ;-)

I love your candy witch too. She's adorable.

moti said...

Wow!!! just fabuolus, these look sooo good seem to be real!!!
great job!!!!!!!!!
Eli

Rachel said...

I love your miniature food. They all look as if they are real and edible and are fabulous! :)

marlies said...

I can't resist strawberries Hhmmm.
Looks tasty, as always!
* marlies