Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, March 1, 2009

How about a look at the outside........







Well ended up cleaning the real house more than the mini one this weekend. Oh well it can't always be about the minis. Here are some shots of the dollhouse on the outside.Hard to capture the color. It is located in a darker area of our house. It is a nice country green color. I did the landscaping myself. Not alot. But just enough. The stained glass windows on the side bay were done by talented artist Barbara Sabia. I have a wonderful door that she made that will be on a future featured project. Her work is amazing. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Back to cleaning. Mini hugs!



13 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim love the colours on your House.
Mini Hugs

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I WANT to live there!!! It's a wonderful house, Kim!

rosanna said...

I must begin a new hoyse!! something that will keep me busy for some time, I like yours very much

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

What a pretty little house. Can't wait to see more of the interior.
Mercedes

Maria said...

Wow this house is awesome! I'd like to live inside it =)
Have a great week!

Mary

Taenia said...

What a beautiful house!
Taenia

Anonymous said...

I love this house. It's so pretty. I'm trying to decide for my house what to get still. I looked at a few at hobby lobby but not sure yet.

suzeeez said...

What a georgous house....I love it all. Ok.... noe can I see the kitchen & Bathroom? Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Love your house. Thanks for your help a few months back with the portacrib. Mine came in just a few weeks ago, and I love it- thanks for your help!

Heather =)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Kim - I love it all! The house is beautiful inside and out. On the run this morning, but will be back and look at each photo more closely. The detail and craftmanship is wonderful.
Glenda

Jemjoop said...

Oh how pretty, you've done such a great job. What kind is it?
You're inspiring me to dust off the Beacon Hill in the basement and finish building it ♥

marlies said...

Wow! What a lovely house! Love the colors and the flowers and.... everything!
* marlies

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Would you be willing to sell some of your own homemade miniatures? I am collecting to furnish a dollhouse!