Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy busy busy...........



Just thought I would say hello and share with you my latest creation. This is for something very special. I promise that as soon as I can share the exciting project going on in my oh so busy life I will. These little treats are on their way to New York and I do hope they make someone very happy. They are just a preview to something much bigger.
My thumb is doing so much better. Thank you. It just looks horrible now as I'm losing the nail. I hope this post finds everyone happy, healthy and finding time to be creative.
Brownie? Southern red velvet cupcake, or maybe a s'more cookie bar anyone?
Mini hugs!

16 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Kim, it's always a delight to see a blog post from you!
I don't know how you make each little cupcake or treat seem more spectacular than the last, but you do!
Mercedes

Jill said...

I'd like a brownie, a cupcake... oh, I love it all!
I knew you injured your thumb, but oh my goodness, I didn't realize it was THAT bad! Yikes! Hope it's back to normal soon!
Hugs,
Jill

rosanna said...

Kim, they are so yummy. I'm sorry for your poor thumb, I did not realize it was that bad...I'm looking forward the big project!!hugs Rosanna

Debbie said...

Beautiful work Kim. So looking forward to seeing the bigger project.
Hugs xxx

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Just delicious! Always a treat to see your goodies! Kate xxx

Patty said...

Kim, Everything looks so incredibly delicious! The brownies look chewy and moist too! ummmm....I can almost taste them!

PAKY said...

mmmm, looks delicious! is a great work Kim, like always! greetings

Christel said...

Looks so good Kim, and now I am very exited to see what you have been up with...Hurry;)

Flora said...

Dear Kim, as usual, just mouth-watering!
A N.Y. someone will be very happy :-)
Mini hugs, Flora

miniacollection said...

It is always a treat to see your miniature cakes. I can't wait to know more about the bigger project.
Geneviève

Kikka N said...

O`Looooooks so mouthwatering! Brownies and cupcakes..

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ascension said...

Solo verlos, te dan ganas de comerlos.
Haces unos trabajos verdaderamente reales.
besitos ascension

Gemma (Gempo) said...

Delicious mini cupcakes, congratulations, Sure in New York people very happy with your work. Best wishes

Anonymous said...

It all looks wonderful Kim :)

Angela said...

Yummy!!!! I just love your work, Kim. You should teach a class! I'd be the first to sign up! Will you be coming to the San Jose Good Sam Miniature show October 9-10? I hope so. I'll be stopping by!