Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something for the mini kitchen








Hello, this little set was inspired by my mini dollhouse kitchen I'm creating right now. I promise to share pictures of the dollhouse here soon. Coming up with new things to make for it and do to it every day. I love fresh baked goodies. Don't you? I had some of this pretty wallpaper from my mini kitchen and I love it so I used it on this little baking table. I imagine the warm pie smell and fresh baked still a little warm cookies. It just makes me happy. I hope you enjoy these pictures too. Be Happy. Mini hugs~

13 comments:

otterine said...

It all looks so yummy! I need to do some mini baking in the future. :]

Sandy said...

How darling...
Swoon.
Love your style.

I've never done baked goods, it certainly looks like and area I'd like to try my hand at.

Thanks for sharing and your inspiration.
xoso
Sandy

Margaret said...

I love what you have done for your mini kitchen, the tart and cookies look scrummy, I can almost smell them too, maybe I will make some full scale models!

miniacollection said...

Gorgeous as always!
Geneviève

Gemma said...

Es todo muy bonito y el pastel tiene una pinta buenisima.
Un beso

Eliana said...

Your miniature delights are wonderful. I loved the photos, the scenery is beautiful!

Heather said...

This is such a lovely setup! Your tiny foods are so delicious looking!

linsminis said...

Gorgeous Kim....but that's to be expected :-))
Mini hugs, Linda

malu2 said...

Tus trabajos son fantasticos!!
Ya tengo ganas de ver tu casita!!
Besos de las Malu´s.

Maria Ireland said...

They are all gorgeous. I love your miniatures they always look so lifelike wonderful.
Hugs Maria

Mokiba said...

Die Kekse in der Dose laden ja geradezu zum zugreifen ein...
Die ganze Szene ist einfach der Traum!!Bin ganz verliebt!

Jill said...

Love it all!! It amazes me that you can get the frosting on those cupcakes to look just like Magnolia Bakery's famous frosting-- and so tiny! You truly have a gift for detail. Oh- I love that touch of Cath Kidston in there too! Oh my, I can hardly wait to see your dollhouse!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Jill

Lovejoy Bears said...

Beautiful work Kim!!
I love the wallpaper you used on the table and all the tiny details are gorgeous!!
hugs
Vicky xxxxx